Saturday, November 22, 2008

Serve Others like "Candle"

Be the light to light up other's path, other's confusion, other's other's etc and in the end sacrifice yourself for the good of others.

With thankgivings celebration around the corner and with year end soon (I was told we have only left with 25 days working days this year...if those taking leave, it shall be lesser), this message is an early reflection for us to make something good for others or better if we have been serving...

Last night, I heard someone already playing Chinese New Year song...what a joyful feeling...but I have yet to hear Christmas Carol (so I bought a Christmas CD...it is only about 30 days left) . I guess the economic scenario must be getting tougher and many needs this sort of music to relax off and getting the festivities mood.

Frankly, the mood of businessman/taukeys is not as good as last year as most of us if involved in business will acknowledge the economic challenges faced by many especially those in US &(Japan & Germany have slipped into recession as reported) though there are few are very happy locally because of acquisition.

The crude oil per barrel has dropped below USD50 and this should be a cause of joy for us commoners as we could expected another revision of petrol to below RM2.00 per litre. Every week now, I could save RM30...and that could let me enjoy a session of rose perfume massage :) (2nd thought....have not been spending such rejuvenation session for a while already as must save more for tougher days ahead).

I pray that we could always live as a strong community of Malaysian going through unitedly sailing better than other countries like the one in 1997 crisis. Malaysia boleh..lah ! Pasti boleh !

6 comments:

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

I no longer fill my car fuel tank to full as I fear that the price will drop again.

William said...

Do you think the financial turmoil is just beginning or about to end?

Anonymous said...

I have the feeling that it is just the beginning.

Heroes said...

I dun know 2X....

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

I think (more like guessing) it is not over yet.

USA has too massive a debt and the implosion is not yet where it should be.

mygreatbuds said...

Another mighty bank was bailed out...Citibank ???