Friday, October 06, 2006

Where is everyone now?

Met up with Paul Ting the other day when he was down in KL, and I started wondering where everyone is at the moment.

Here's a rundown of the people that I know at the moment:-

Klang Valley - Stephen Chung, Liu Chuan Ming, me, Eng Soon, Peter Yii, David Hii, Ngu Sia Hook, Lieng Tee......who else?

Kuching - Stephen Yii, Paul Ting, Kok Sey (aka Eric Phang), Anthony Ting, John Wong, Yii Chiong......who else?

Sibu - David Kuok, Ching Chai, Joseph Sia, Tiong Kuong Siong........who else?

UK - Simon Ting

Beijing - Chua Hock Lim

USA - Gerald Lim ----- hey Gerald, where's the post you promised earlier this year? :)

Labuan - Frankie Jeffrey

6 comments:

John Fam said...

Hey, my friend Pat.
You left someone out in JB - John Fam.
I have a good news for everyone. My little girl is joining my family sometime in early Jan 2007 !
The problem is, as the reunion committee chairman, I would not be able to attend/organise the meaningful function. However, may I request the favour of my good friend Mr. Joseph Sia Yee Meng to act on behalf ! Bro, I will pay back your kindness one day !!

Pat said...

Hey John, congratulations! :)

Rentap said...

I met Dr.Nguong at his own clinic in Sibu back in August.Well done.

Anonymous said...

In case anyone is interested, SHOSA is holding its annual dinner on 13th January 2007 at Kingwood Hotel. For details call the secretary Hii Chang Kee 0128869290 or treasurer Yong King Sung 0128093155

Anonymous said...

Time really flies...

I have gone through nearly half of my 6 months secondment period to my HO operations in KL....however due to tight schedule only managed to met up with S.Chung & family last Saturday (and Pat was away in the middle east till Christmas)and I am hopeful that a small reunion gathering in KL sometime mid Jan 2007 as discussed with Chung with the KL gang ...

John,..may need to call Joseph personally as I think he may not be aware...I will also sms him to let him take note and revert whether he is around to organise during next year's dinner.

Frankie, it is Dr. Lau not Nguong..he is a changed man in fact ! Had not communicated with him for a long while though..

Again a year is in the passing...welcoming 2007 just a week from now...we are older by a year..just couldnt run away from the facts of life....going deeper to our responbility...whatever stay cheerful and grateful..we should be okay..
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

Best Regards,

Anonymous said...

Hi comrades,

Wishing everbody a Happy New Year 2007.

As I have informed John, if my brother is not coming back for CNY, then I will go to there to celebrate CNY. I do suggest some other guys to organiae the reunion dinner.
joseph