Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy New Year 2007 to All

Wishing all SHS 88-90 gang a very happy new year 2007! Its the year of the Golden Pig according to the Chinese calendar, an auspicious year for business and a year of prosperity.

I'm sure 2006 must have been a hectic year for most of us, what with family , work and social commitments. Recently I saw the movie Click starring Adam Sandler, and was reminded of the danger of living our lives in perpetual "Fast Forward".

For the year 2007, my wish for everyone is to be able to press the "Play" or even "Pause" button on their own lives, and to be able to spend more time enjoying the company of close friends and family. For those of us with living parents or grandparents, they are not getting any younger, why not spend more time with them this year? A friend shared with me her story of her parents staying with her for a month recently, and how she really cherished that month.

And last but not least, if anyone of you would like to be given access to this blog so that you can post articles, or would like me to post an article on your behalf, feel free to let me know via my Gmail account.

Take care and all the best.

No comments: