Saturday, July 12, 2008

Girls Meet-up at Kenny Rogers


The girls had a short meet-up at Kenny Rogers' outlet at The Spring yesterday evening (11th July). Ai Ping is in town, so I thought I'd use the opportunity to round up the '88 St.E girls in Kuching. There was supposed to be 7 of us....as I said, supposed to be. It ended up with just the four of us (well, 5 if we include Leh Ning's little Josephine who was camera shy).

The other few WANTED to come BADLY, but were just unable to escape from family committments at the last minute. Anyhow, I find comfort in the fact that they WANTED to come BADLY....heh heh heh, whether I'm making this part up or not, you decide!

11th July was Leh Ning's birthday, so HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! She told us that yesterday evening was the first time she knew that Big Apple Donuts exists in Kuching....we almost asked her to seat at the next table.

Gr8Buds sms me as Ai Ping & I were settling down at Kenny Rogers asking how come the guys didn't get informed....specifically, he meant why Heroes didn't get informed about Ai Ping's presence in Kuching. Hai ya, I meant it as an evening for the '88 girls lah....still, I did say Ai Ping "is" in town, not "was". Heroes can always make it a productive weekend!

And girls, next time give lah more support ya!

8 comments:

Heroes said...

Hmm...I guess it must be a fruitful evening for all of you.

From the photo, let me guess.... Audrey, Ai Ping, ....??? and Leh Ning. Who's that lady in between Ai Ping and Leh Ning?? Anyone volunteer to assist me here?

Ivy, how come you are absent there?

mygreatbuds said...

After my calculation with the help of my N95, I have concluded not to join in the crowd...though I did send out the SMS to Heroes to inform him...

My "ramalan" is quite true having seen all the grand masters are all there....

Mr Tee said...

Hei...that was exactly the table I sat on when I dined with my family at Kenny Rogers 2 weeks ago!

Mr Tee said...

Ivy,
Is Ai Ping still working with RH?

BTW, is she still single? Ah....this Qn is on behalf of Heroes.

Anonymous said...

Ivy, I would say there are 5 persons in the photo (exluding the camera shy Josephine).

Anybody can help me to name another person who is not mentioned by Ivy?

Leh Ning, you are reading this blog, I say "Happy Belated Birthday."

Anonymous said...

Mr Tee, I will make sure that my next round of travelling to Kuching, the first thing that I would do is to land my ass exactly on that chair.

Su lan my su bean, su bean LC bean.

Btw, did you sit on the chair or table when you were at Kenny Rogers??

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

I recognized only Audrey Lim (apart from Ivy, of course. Lady on right of Ivy looked familiar, but not the one next to Audrey.

I am going to Kuching this Thursday.

Any single ladies wanna meet me up?

One-to-one blind date welcomed!!!

:)

Hardy said...

I was in Kuching on the 12/07 for photography workshop. One day only and drive back to Sibu on Sunday. Tired and wonderful weekend.