Saturday, July 12, 2008

SHS Alumni, Kuching Chapters - AGM

I was at the height of giving my staff the piece of my mind yesterday....suddenly my handphone sings ' Hai Guo Tien Kong" by Beyond (Cantopop group) and I have to stop to answer the call.

It was a sweet reminder (earlier I have already received an email from Seo Kok Ing, the current president) from a lady, our Junior who is now working in KTS with Dr. Lim (who is also a SHS senior)...a reminder to me to attend the Alumni's AGM schedule on next coming Sunday...20/7/2008 at Tempayan, Crown Towers, Kuching.

I am however unable to confirm my attendance as I have another prior engagement in outstation that weekend though much I would like to mingle around. Thus, I have promised to inform all my friends who reside in Kuching about this important event and encourage them to participate.

So, folks in Kuching...please do give your undivided support by attending this important event.

1 comment:

SHS Alumni Association of Kuching said...

So you are coming for the annual dinner on 31st Oct 2008?