Monday, October 20, 2008

Reunion 2009 at the Peak



A magnificent view isn't it ?

A view from Kundasang, KK, Sabah. This photo was downloaded from Wikipedia. I do have this similar photo with my family which was taken during our last trip in 2005. It is now placed at my office side table since then.
A view from the peak....this one I do not have, the two figures in the photo are ammo (I guess) but definitely love to be in the photo.

I have to admit that this is a teenage dream ! To conquer Mount KK, inspiring from Mr. Chong (our form 5/6 lab assistant) who used to lead few expeditions of teachers and students but I am not one of them. We have talking for many years....at least 20 years...though the last round of talking was a Heroes' company trip that was never materialised (though he was eager and nearly bought a RM300 climbing shoes).

This challenge of conquering "pop out"again in the last one month and ada "ura-ura" to make this trip happen very very soon. Background works have started.....

What do you think...any of you interested...flying our flag up high at the highest peak in South East Asia (so...the Dragonteas visit may have to take a backseat due to financial and melamine issues...)




3 comments:

William said...

Have you tried Mount Santubong? Maybe you shall use it as a training ground.

Anonymous said...

I'm game if anyone else is. Anyone who's been up there will tell you the view and environment is superb. I've been up there 4 times and each time, felt like I wanted to just make a house and live there.

Ivy said...

We are FINALLY going to know who our hammer-wielding warrior is!!! That alone is worth everyone's participation, heh heh heh...