Thursday, January 15, 2009

REUNION DINNER 2009

After the much awaiting period, I am pleased to announce that the Reunion Dinner 2009 is still on !

Date: 27th January 2009 (2nd Day of CNY)
Venue : Paramount Hotel
Time : 6.30 p.m.
Ticket price : RM40 per pax

The new O.C is Peter Yii Sing Sin who had gracefully accepted the last minutes (an hour ago) proposal following the the unavailability of the elected O.C due to unforeseen cirscumstances and tight schedule which was only disclosed yesterday. Thanks to David who had swiftly managed to convince Peter to take over and our tradition is once again protected.

It is only less than 2 weeks to go and we will have to put in total support to enable our noble tradition continues. I believe many of us would not just sit still but will go all out to spread this news and canvass all support.

It may not be as grand as last year, but we will put in our best effort. However, it may be the best ever organised in a shortest notice !

The dinner ticket will be out by this Saturday, so that we could drum on with the support. Sponsorship of cash is most welcome to provide with lucky draws and other running expenses to the organising of this dinner.

Will update with you on the confirmation of number of attendance as we move on.

9 comments:

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

I will be the first regret: I have a meeting scheduled in KL on 28th. If that meeting is cancelled (I surely hope not!), then I will attend the dinner.

mygreatbuds said...

Hansac, the first regret is reserved for the original OC 2009.

However, hope you could put in sponsorship for lucky draws...not much but look at a ticket price would suffice.

Hardy said...

I'm sorry I can't make it this year. Got commitment in Kuching. I'll be happy to sponsor RM100 for the lucky draw. Please let me know to whom I should pay..

By the way. I met Wong Ing Ping today. His no 012 808 111 3

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

I will match Hardy's sponsorship. Who's the secretary again?

I am 38 (I know a lot of us are going 39) and man... I AM NOT READY TO HIT 40!!!

TIDAKKKKKKKKK.

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

I mean the treasurer (I translated bendahari to secretary in my head. It ryhmes whaattt).

Ivy said...

Hanafi
translate bendahari
into secretary
it's so funny!!!

Ah hah hah hah...sori-la, I syok sendiri.

I'm staying put in Kch this CNY...but even if I were to go back, I would be attending another reunion - the 2nd Sibu Troop/Company BIG reunion, it's also on 27th. So so so so frust I can't join them.

Hansac, 38...39....40, just a number lah. My body might have gone 37-going-38, but my mind just don't know how to go there. I swear I still think & feel like we just left school 5 years ago...even with a baby! And I don't mind feeling that way at all!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys - sorry, I cannot make it ... I am in Singapore but if the Kuching gang organised a reunion I don't might flying just to attend it. But Sibu ... if my ex-girl friend will let me bunk in ... but my wife will kill me!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr Tee said...

I'm flying out from SBW on 2nd day of CNY so have to give this round a miss.

Eleu, count u in for 2009 KCH Reunion!