Thursday, January 22, 2009

SHS 88-90 21st Anniversary Reunion 2009


Hi, are you all in the mood already ?????

I can feel that the feeling of celebration is seeping strongly into my mind now, reflecting the great feeling of reunion.......as I got the message from Heroes that our Chairman Peter Yii had earlier updated him that more than 10 of our teachers had confirmed attendance...wow ! (but not too sure who are the teachers confirmed...though my mind tells me that those 3-4 teachers strong supporters will always like to mingle with us)...

So, it is definitelywill be a wonderful night to catch up.

The reunion is just another 5 days to go...on the 27th January 2009, 6.30p.m at Paramount Hotel, Sibu.

On the sponsorship for lucky draws plus gift expenses invitation for our teachers, please do not be shy to put down your name and try to be as generous as possible though in this economic climate.

For those wish to contribute, please email your commitment to ericphang@yahoo.com

For those wish to attend the dinner, please do not hesitate to contact and secure your ticket (cost RM40 only) with the following coordinators;

KL - Patrick Ling (plingsc@yahoo.com)
Kuching - Heroes (ericphang@yahoo.com) or myself (mygreatbuds@yahoo.com)
Sibu - David Kuok (davidkuok70@gmail.com ) or Peter Yii ( peter_yii@yahoo.co.uk )

Please do spread this good news and encourage all to attend.

Do not miss but grab the opportunity when it is presented to you.

"Gong Xi Fa Cai"

2 comments:

William said...

Hi me fellow classmates,

I won't be back this year. I wih you all a happy and prosperous new year.

Anonymous said...

Happy Chinese New Year to all readers.