Thursday, February 05, 2009

2nd Sibu Troop & Company Reunion

I "borrowed" this photo from the www.2ndsibu.org website to be posted here.

The ex-boy scouts of 2nd Sibu Troop and ex-girl guides of 2nd Sibu Company had their reunion on the 2nd day of CNY at Tanahmas Hotel in Sibu. There were quite a few who came back from overseas just for the reunion, from as far as Australia and The States. Unfortunately, not many girl guides from my year attended the reunion....and even more unfortunate, the few that did attend left before this photo was taken.

Those who know me well from the girl-guiding days would not have expected that I would miss such an event....sigh, apa boleh buat?! Nevermind, I'll definitely be at the next reunion!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come I don't recognize any one??

Pat said...

Eleu, that's because everyone "change shape" already lah, hahaha.

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

I should go lah to these reunions some time. I still remember the faces. Jimmy Ting. John Fam. The one next to Jimmy Ting.

And the ladies look nice too.

*ehem*

Ivy said...

The handsome guys on the front row (l-r): Kong Soon Su, Jimmy Ting, Thadeus Ling, John Fam, Kuok Kock Chieng, Peter Soo...last one don't know, too senior.

Forgive me if some names are wrongly spelt. Ladies are all our seniors.