Friday, February 06, 2009

My Old Photos ... Part 1





This year CNY 2009 - my wife found my old photo album while we were staying at her parents house. Every one was very surprise that I was a very skinny and smiley boy!! I guess the corporate world made me into a monster and super killing machine.

I will be posting the picture in stages as I have a lot of old photo that need to be scanned.

p/s This is a special request from Ivy ... she misses all her ex-boyfriends. .. innocent and cute ... Boy is Paul Ting and Hanafi ... little ... err I mean small ... err or I better shut-up.

6 comments:

mygreatbuds said...

It's Bryan or Paul ? (its look alike) but definitely it's yours..

Bryan is Paul's eldest son...

Pat said...

Thanks, Eleu! I think the first photo was our Primary Six at SHS English. Can't remember the name of the teacher liao.

Second one is Form 2 SHS. I think the Form teacher is Mary Loh who teaches geography, if I'm not mistaken.

Third and fourth, I think must be Form Six days.

Mr Tee said...

MGB,
That's not me lah! I don't think, I was in that photo. My hair was never like that. But I do agree Bryan has his looks!! Hehe!

Pat,
Did we have 1 or 2 classesin Pri 6? Shit, my memory has lapsed. Can recognise our buddies face but no more names. But I can definitely match them if someone can post the namelist. Nostalgic indeed.

Thanks eleu!

Form 2 photo is 2A3.

Pat said...

Mr Tee - there were two classes in our primary school days :)

Mr Tee said...

Oh ya, u r right Pat! I think that is photo for Pri 6 Yellow. I was in Red with you.

MGB, I recall now. The boy at Eleu left is called Sim Kock Hui.

Unknown said...

The teacher in the photo (primary school) is Ms Doreen Lim who lived in Circular Road before. I am not from that class but she was my teacher too.

Lim Choun Hong