Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Keep A Distance

I would say that last month was horrible and tension for me. It was the worst I had experienced in my life. That particular month, I have seen and experienced a lot of things and happenings that could ruin my life or career. A firm and critical decision making that could change my future career path, reputation and living has to be made and yet the time is not on my side. At that time I have no other immediate substitutes or opportunities to grab in order to continue my career path and living. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my friends that had helped me gone through this difficult moment.

Our society especially the industry I am in now is really hostile and unpredictable. Some people but not everyone are unable to see others to continue their smooth life journey and tried whatever way to bad mouth and spread rumours on the others. Close friendship is not encourage in our industry as it would create an unnecessary hot topic. As I have learnt from past experiences, keep a distance is a more appropriate way if you choose to continue in our industry.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Hi Eric, thanks for sharing with us. Remember, you will always have us to share the burden with you.

If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to let us know :)

joseph said...

Eric,

Good to know that you have time to share with us your thought in this blog.

Though I may not know what is actually happening there, I pray that God is always be with you and all the buddies.

mygreatbuds said...

In our life, there are many obstacles that we need to pass through.

When we are down in emotion, we must encourage ourself of not giving negativity to our thinking and when we are strong and up, we must always prepare and remember when we/others who are weak.

Take this as the real experience that bridge ourself to success to come.

Keeping a distance from true friends who care with love not materials will only lead us to islands and will not give full growth and satisfaction to our life.

Keep a prayer life intact as we journey our life.