Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Remembering 1988 - Part 1 : 5 Science 1

As part of the on-going series of reminiscing about 1988, I present below the class photo of 5 Science 1.


How many names and faces can you remember? Anyone know where everyone is?

To get a better look, just click on the photo or download the photo to your PC and view using Paint or Photoshop.

Next - 5 Science 2

Update by Pat:

Actually, I do know where some of them are :)
1. Ching Chai -- is a teacher in a primary school in Sibu
2. Simon -- is a doctor in Sheffield, UK
3. David Hii -- is CTO in Mesdaq listed IT company
4. Chuan Ming -- working in David Hii's company
5. Jimmy -- is a pilot for MAS
6. Kok Soon -- heard is a doctor, but not sure of his current location

6 comments:

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

Ha ha.

I really have no idea where everyone else is.

I think I have the original color photo somewhere.

And I remember Madam Ling, despite her diminutive figure, is quite stern but caring. Tak banyak cakap type so one when she asked me to cut my hair, I immediately went to the barber right after school.

Pat said...

Hi Hanafi, good to hear from you. From what I can gather, you are with Petronas, right?

I was actually doing an IT project for PERMATA 3 years ago :)

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

Oh I finally left Petronas last year.

mygreatbuds said...

Patrick, good one.

Time is catching up...we need to roll out our plans for the reunion 2008...being the 18th/20th reunion anniversary for our 88/90 schoolmates.

2nd of CNY 2008...is just 6-7 months away...this round we want to do it BIG ! yeh !

Heroes said...

Wow....thats really OLD!!! I mean we are getting older...:) ..Patrick, well done!!

I was in 5S3, but I think I have lost my class photos already...Anyway I think my friend, Stephen Yii should have keep it intact (I guess) in his album at home...

Our next reunion is getting closer as Stephen had mentioned....we need to prepare it as soon as possible like our Second Edition Contact Listing etc....

Anonymous said...

Hey buds,

Anyone still keep their yearly schoolbook intact?

Warhammer