Thursday, June 28, 2007

Remembering the 80's - A Better Tomorrow

One of the most enduring memories of my time in SHS was the "Mark Kor" craze that started when I was in Form 3 and went on for quite a few years.


Yes, I am referring to the movie that spawned a thousand imitations - A Better Tomorrow.

I remembering attending a school concert in 1987, and one of the singers sang the theme song to the movie, and everyone in the school hall roared their approval.

The movie affected our thinking in many ways - about loyalty, brotherly love, honour, and of course, about being cool and gritty :)

Here's a selection of links I found on the net for eveything Mark Kor:-

Movie Info in Wikipedia

Theme Song to Movie by Leslie Cheung

Scene From Movie - 1

Scene From Movie - 2

Scene From Movie - 3

Scene From Movie - 4

Scene From Movie - Ending

1 comment:

Mr Tee said...

hei Ah pat, where do u find time to do all these search and post on your blog?

Thumbs up!