Monday, February 15, 2010

22nd SHS8890 Reunion


What A Nice Gathering Here...Well done, Paul ! I am glad to have such a friend who can be counted upon when needed and for all attended you have make a lot of people proud and envy showing your care without thinking whether you can fit in or not...two new faces are Hua Ming & Kok Soon...I learnt from Paul...all together a perfect 10 ! came to our reunion though a last moment event after the original chairman could not do it...

Friendship is easy to have but is hard to maintain...being a true friend means going all the way for another person without asking for a return. do not do it because of self interest, unselfish one would go all the way to meet and gather friends. It is indeed a blessed opportunity for many but many would not have it. In fact it is a commitment to be a true friend !

Our chain of tradition is still intact by the smiles shown by those inside the photo. TQVM. I sincerely hope next year we could plan a grand reunion calling for reunion among the teachers, headmasters and creation/launching of a SHS8890 scholarship for less fortunate for our school students...the planning starts now...(I hope I am not scaring the new chairmanship away...)

Paul, please put up a special post for this just concluded reunion...please share more photos...

3 comments:

Ivy said...

Wish I had attended, then would be the rose among the torns! Other than Shoon Shu's wife, of course.

Sorry lah, I was really looking like a "chu-nue" at noon time that day. Only managed to prep myself up a bit for the gathering at Jimmy's house that evening.

mygreatbuds said...

Ivy..is 'lau chu nue'...but they dun mind when the resources is scarce...

Ivy said...

ai yo!!!! So bad, call me lau-chu-nue!!! What you're saying is "bo hu, heh yah ho"....aduh, me no market value liao, kekekeke!