Friday, September 12, 2008

As kid See It

Chialat!

My throat choked with unspoken words. My head spun hurricane.

Mr Tee, why you tag on me when I am not even registered as a contributor in this blog? Why you tag on me when I am not even qualified as a blogger?

Asking me, a non-blogger to pen my thought is just like asking bloggers to live without computers or asking a stripper to dance with an evening gown.

Super Tulan!

Having said that, I am not gonna to disappoint you, my friend. Thanks for the friendship for remembering me.

Btw, thanks Heroes for inviting me to contribute to this blog. Now I am formally registered as a contributor. Give me five, heroes.

******

I don't normally go to a particular church due to various reasons. As such, sometimes I go in the morning and sometimes I attend evening mass. Like Mr Tee, I don't normally sit in the front row. “Is that right, Mr Tee?

On evening, as usual, I chose to sit at the back row whereby I can see outside view if I were to turn my head back. Half way during the mass, my boy pulled my hand and asked me to look outside as if he had something very important to tell me. I would normally ignored his request if he were to talk to me during the mass. But then, as curious as he was, he moved his mouth to my ear and whispered

“Papa, the dog outside there got a lot of chu chu.”

“Holy shit. How on earth that a dog can have a lot of penises?” I mumbled.

“You see, you see outside there” he cried out for me to turn my head back.

My friends, how many times do you have the chance to see a dog with a lot of penises? Would you not turn your head if you were to be my position?

Burning with curiosity. I turned my head and looked for the dog mentioned.


And I saw a BITCH!!



William, you are tagged.

3 comments:

William said...

Hi Joseph,

I am not a contributor to this blog. To make thing easier, I post my story inside the comment.

I read the following story from a Chinese Dairy.

Three good friends A, B and C decided to build a house together. The gathered their capital, labour and skill and started to build a three bed rooms house. Beside the bedrooms which are all equal in size, there were lounge, verandah, toilet, bath, kitchen and car ports that were shared facilities. Once the house construction was completed, three of them moved in happily.

The population inside the house grew when the three friends started family. Problems started to arise due to the increasing family members and there were tension and conflict here and there. They decided to renovate the house to accommodate all the family members. The bedroom of A was extended while bedrooms for B and C was shrunk in order to accommodate family member of A.

Despite the renovation, the situation inside the house did not improve. Tensions and conflicts between family members become more frequent. A started to make some ruling that B and C have to obtain permission to use the shared facilities. The front lawn was converted to carports to house A's three Benzs. B and C old cars have to be parked along the street.

After fifty years, the house was aged. There were leaks here and there. The floors were cracking. In the pass, B and C were paying for the repair bill and also utilities bills. B and C cannot longer afford the repair.

B and C spoke to A asking his share of the repair. Instead of committing himself to the repair, A started to question the legitimately of B and C to reside in the house.

What do you think B and C shall do?

Hero you are tagged next.

mygreatbuds said...

Joe...LOL

Confuse nipples with chu chu ? just can imagine it ...but still it is possible...

mygreatbuds said...

Will, I sense politic in this story...it is never ending issue but we just have to learn how to live with each other better.

Just never give up but keep positive ! Life goes on...