Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mr Tee's TALK

Having a second thought after putting my comment under Hansac's Talk.

Since I have been tagged it is unfair for me to delay or get Hansac to choose another person.

Guess what...I grew up in a family where both parents read newspaper while doing the daily job. Being an innocence child, I condemn those unhygenic act. Days pass by and my younger brother also picked up this habit. He is more superior than my parents because he not only reads newspaper but books!!!

I for once tried it for the first time when I was in Form Six (just out of curiosity) and guess what.....I finished reading the whole day newspaper and the thing was still there, tucked in as n icely!!! I continued for a couple of times and the result was the same.

Somehow I can't recall when.......I discovered the inherited talent of mine. I do not only read newspaper and books but I SURF internet and reply emails and...BLOG when I am doing my toilet routine!!! Yahoooo! Nowadays, I can't poo if I don't read or type!

Joseph Sia...knock knock...u're tagged!

BTW, can I have a show of names for those who can read while in toilet?

10 comments:

William said...

Surfing internet inside toilet! That's incredible. You must have a luxuty toilet.

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

I am reading and commenting this post using N95, which is connected to Internet via wifi on my house streamyx, in my toilet!

So dont call me early in the morning or during lunch time, you might hear echoes!

Mr Tee said...

Not luxury but probably 5-star. ;)

William, in fact I was considering to install an internet socket if not because of my Empress yelling...:( But wireless can do lah. Just a bit unstable.

mygreatbuds said...

That's called multi-tasking..hehehe

For me, it is part of my thinking session as normally it is quiet and I am to myself in the 4 walls but no reading please...

Heroes said...

for me I never read in toilet... but sometimes i sang in the toilet... :-)

MGB, who say quiet in toilet? :-)

Anonymous said...

Can we all NOW move on from this toilet talk?!

William said...

Joseph had created a Malaysian Record. I believe was kites flying record. Can he share?

Mr Tee said...

Where do you get the info, William?

William said...

I am guessing. Ask Joseph to confirm.

Anonymous said...

I do hope not the proverbial ones...hehehe