Friday, September 26, 2008

Invitation: Open House on 1st and 2nd Day of Raya/Eid

Dear all.

I am celebrating Raya/Eid in Bintulu. If you happen to drive past by that sleepy town on the south of Kidurong Cape on the first or second day of Raya/Eid, please do drop by my house at SS2E/22 Jalan Abang Matassan, Tanjung Kidurong, Bintulu.

On the first day we'll have the usual curry/rendang/satay (peanut gravy), but on second day it'll only be rendang and satay gravy as curry couldn't last very long.

First Day of Raya = 30th September or 1st October
Second Day of Raya = 1st October or 2nd October.

I will be going to Sibu on 3rd day of Raya and come back to Bintulu on the 4th day of Raya. The weekend of 4th/5th October I will be in Bintulu and guests are still welcomed, but only dry food will be served, or perhaps a plate or two of Mee HongKong or Mee Jawa, :).

Attached please find the map to my house.



Call or sms me at 012-877 8259 if you're coming!

(The idea of an "open house" is that it doesn't require an invitation!)

5 comments:

Mr Tee said...

Wishing you and family Selamat Hari Raya! Though I won't be able to make it but am looking forward to do so one day!

Pat said...

Selamat Hari Raya to you and your family! :)

William said...

Happy a Happy Hari Raya. I stayed at Tanjung Kidorong before back in 1998~2000. At that time I was involved in the Construction of Bintulu Hospital. Haven't been to bintulu after the Project. How is Bintulu now?

mygreatbuds said...

Selamat Hari Raya...may you receive all blessings.

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

Bintulu is fast becoming a city, soon to overtake both Miri and Sibu... Hahaha.

But Bintulu airport has the longest runway in Borneo.