Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Me......????????

Ardy puasa tak baca blog kah? You've been tagged to post a topic." That was sms I received today. Sorry yea guys. When I buka the blog..... walamak.... my name....I've been tagged. Heroes tagged me on my birthday. It's a Malaysia day and the day PR should take over. So fed up with the current politics in Malaysia. Tooooo many actors playing their roles. For the past 45 years nobody care about 16 September except me ler. Suddenly 16 September is a hot date and I even received a birthday card from Prime Minister saying that I'm anak merdeka. He just pre signed the card maaa.... and his staff just type my name or at least give me Canon EOS 1D Mark III with Canon EF 28-300mm.

What did I get for my birthday?? Nothing.... BN still hold the gov. Malaysia still celebrate 31 August. My mom says, don't know what to give.... you have all the things that you need. Laptops, cameras, handphones...... hahahaha like that kah?

37 years of being Sarawakian. "Masih tinggal atas pokok ke" - that was the question i used to hear from across the sea (Laut China Selatan ler). Me, half Malay & half Melanau but looks like Chinese... Nearly know how to speak Foochow but only half way. Should marry Chinese girl huh..but in the end Malay girl pulak. hehehe....

I never thought that I will see you guys again after so many many many years. Thank you guy for being friends of mine...and you Mdm Ivy (hehehe) remember all the birth dates.

You know lah puasa time after eating lots lots of food, brain pun sleepy. Don't know what to think & write. (Yawning.......)

This is my new blog : here and photo here.

Who's next yea?????? Ivy....

2 comments:

Heroes said...

Ardy....finally you speak here. I thought you went MIA.

mygreatbuds said...

Ivy...where is your piece ?