Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hugs No oN

It is a worthwhile event !
On the reunion night, we were there at Paramount Hotel at 4.30pm putting through the last touch to the final set up and arrangement. Though the reunion finished at about 10pm, we'd only left the hotel at 12.30 am after final clearance of the accounts (though very much like to attend 2nd round at Tanahmas Hotel with Louis and the gang..Louis, my apology). Time is like nothing though we have worked through solid 8 hours as we have been very happy to see so many old faces and especially some of those we have not seen for the last 18-20 years.

Personally, I felt dissappointed as no hugs or kisses happenings on the night though Mr. Tee had promised to start the ball rolling...but then he was unable to attend as he is down with sickness and WH also escaped. However, a consolation from Heroes as to fake the action with lovely dear.

Hey, also do not have time to chit-chat and catch up with each and everyone of our friends especially our invited teachers. I hope they are happy and taken care off throughout the dinner.

Ah Ted, tommorow night's date is on. What time is our meet up ? To discuss life after 20th reunion ?

Lastly, Happy Valentine Day to all and have a good outing, pleasurable and satisfied evening (Hehehe...)

4 comments:

Mr Tee said...

myGreatBud,
I'm speechless cuz despite beating the drums of invite, I myself couldn't turn up. This CNY, I spent most of the time nursing my tummy and family members who fall sick. I visited toilets more than anything else. What a record!

In fact, i did leave messages to you and Patrick of my absent thru the webcast.

What a nite, I must say. Congrats to the committee for the job well done. How abt running thru the nite events just to share with those who are absent? Tks.

Just a suggestion on putting up the names for those in group photo. Some faces look so familiar but the 'expansion' factor causes ambiguity.

I suppose, the Award for the Less Ageing Person, my vote goes to Michael Tan Teck Hung! ;)

Pat said...

Mr Tee, we definitely missed you that night :)

Anyone want to volunteer detailing the events of the night for Mr Tee's benefit? I must admit I was a bit blur due to running around making sure the programme ran according to plan.

I am a bit embarrassed to admit this, but for a few nights after the event I dreamt about the event every night :P

MyGreatBuds, was looking forward to de-stressing with you, Heroes, Ivy, Ted, et al at TanahMas with a few drinks, but alas, it was not to be. We shall make up for it the next time we meet, ok? ;)

Anonymous said...

perhaps Ivy can say something about the reunion from the feminine point of view, especially those who attend for the very 1st time?

For me, an encounter with bee leng is a big suprise. She was standing in front of me and I couldn't recognize her, not even a bit.

Ivy, over to you...

Ivy said...

Pat, since you so openly shared, I also hv some dreams to confess...for the week running up to the reunion, I had a few dreams whr all the girls were in sch uniform and we were in some classroom and I was going all out lobbying for them to be at the reunion..heh heh.

The day after the reunion, I sent out as many sms as I cld to the girls, thanking them for making time to join us the night before. It was really heartening to have the majority replying me saying how grateful they are to have had a chance to meet up, and thanking us for doing a great job!

Again, on behalf of the girls and myself, I want you guys to know how much we appreciate that you included us in your reunion - THANK YOU!!!

Details of the night...umm, I am as blur as Pat was!