Wednesday, February 06, 2008

It's Party Time



A bit for this post up as I was only back around 12.30 am after boozing with the two fellas and then rush to pack my thing as I am set to drive back to Sibu the same morning at 7.00am.

Well, we had a 12 years old double wood Ballentine, strongly recommend by RAIN lady boss, Lian. It is a very smooth and even Heroes known to never even finish 1 glass, had 2 glasses without realising it. Ah Ted who had sore throat also gulp up few....and me..ahemm...

Ah Ted being our OLD Head Boy of our 1990...had the priviledge to receive the first "20th Anniversary" t-Shirt. Well, it is a yellow one instead of a blue...due to no sizes for the later colour.

From the face expression, he is much delighted (hope not because of the 12 years old effect of whiskey, as by then I started my 3 glass).

We also discussed on the programme for the reunion night just to get few things in order so that I could also put forth some thought on the following afternoon as I am set to have one discussion with Pat, Joe and Allan.

In fact, in Sibu, we had the discussion yesterday afternoon at 4.00pm at Mcdonald. A fruitful 2 hours discussion that managed to resolve few issues. We will had another final one when all the key committee members are in Sibu.

My another challenge is to make a "SHS 88-90 Alumni" stamp on this morning (eve of Chinese New Year). Basically, both Heroes and I will check around town to see where we can make it.

Chiau first...as my parents chasing me to go out "marketing".

No comments: