Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Spring To Wellness

Zooom...we have already passed through 31 days of the first month of 2008. It is really fast...though I still felt very much of early 2008.

Tomorrow, it is the first day of February, a leap month/year as it will have 29 days but still my company will not give me extra for working additional 24 hours..I believe the same goes to you all...but for towkeh...they have an additional profits due to this additional day...may be we should call it "The Boss's Day" for 29/2/2008 as we all worked extra day free without charges for our employers.

Spring cleaning with the word "spring" signifies the cleaning in welcoming the spring celebration/festival as it is our Chinese's customary practices to carry out extensive house/factory/office cleaning to ensure we could embrace more luck to our life, the places that we always spend our life.

I am still doing my spring cleaning in stages...huh..quite busy over the last few weeks.

Many of my friends will be off starting tomorrow especially those from KL as it is a public holiday tomorrow as it is City Day Celebration and then they will just take their holidays through next week.

How I wish I could have the luxury to do so... and for now...I have to rush for my production dateline...

No comments: