Sunday, January 13, 2008

Missing Links 2

Hi, just to update...after 3 days of the Missing Links 1 post, I still do not receive any response except one unhappy respresentative of Lower Six Art 1 & 2 expressing his/her concern on the listing and alleged that we have labelled them as shadows of the past in the shoutbox for missing them out.... but I did received many SPAM mails though...on how to x-large my PEN, bolstered up BUM or Breasy, lottery from Irish Lottery Commission telling me I hit jackpot worth 10 million pound etc...(hai yah...must meditate on the Secret to have these dreams come true)

Hmmm...coming back on the remark by LSA 1 & 2, I am in fact "awe" and could not believe of what I read as I have mentioned that the list drawn is definitely not exhaustive and further in our another list we have 152 others whom we believe the O.C could locate them whereby we have managed to contact 90 of them and 53 have confirmed attendance, 15 in consideration as they have not firmed up where are they spending their CNY (we continue to entice them to make their decision to attend the Reunion...may be we need to boost up the attraction, if we could promote some nice lucky draw...says...1st prize of 1 way ticket to Macau for two plus 2 night hotel accomodation, 2nd prize - 1 32" Plasma TV, 3rd Prize - ??? Trip to Imperial City).
++++
A bit carried away with the lucky draw...
++++
Well, the list presented in Missing Links 1 contains our frens whom we have not been able to locate and, trust me, whereby we (the main OC) would like to be in touch with them.

We strongly upheld the motto of not to allow any of the stones unturn...we have been searching high and low...though the organising committee has spent invaluable time and resources spent, although I have personally received few very negative/cold reponses and including one said..."liaw si kan" @ waste of time with contrast to majority are every eager and appreciative of this Reunion event (I really "HARD ON" and do appreciate these warm responses).

As I continue to write this blog, I have begun to felt the anguish feelings of leaders of country (those truly carried out their tasks) of the never satisfied feelings of portion of our classmates...Sigh...

But NO,....none of OC members will be discouraged with this negative remark and I sincerely hope and invite this representative to sincerely come forward to introduce himself/herself first and those contacts that he/she may still be with them as this noble act will definitely assist our quest of reaching out to every classmates that we had. You may contact me at mygreatbuds@yahoo.com

20th Anniversary is not wastse of time ! It is a REUNION of Friendship which was first ignited some 20 years back. The spirit of this friendship will continue to live on....till all have passed on..

Have a nice weekend..

No comments: