Friday, January 25, 2008

MBA for SHS 8890 Alumni Dinner in 14 days

Haloooo....boys and girls

In less than two weeks, we Must Be Available for our grand 20th reunion (8th February 2008, 6.30p.m at Paramount Hotel, Sibu) and there must other thought of not going but just be present at the grand night.

For the OC, our preparation for the night is progressing well ranging from contacting, persuading and some even "begging to attract" our friends to attend the dinner beside getting our teachers to be there for this memorable events.

Those of you who are still not decided on whether attending this great dinner as may have been waiting for CM's confirmation (as many have posed such question to me), I would like to affirm that he is not coming as we are not going to allow any election votes gathering here....except for our Chairmanship Election 2009. There are few contenders and I guess it will be a close fight this year :)

Hey, I am still maintaining earlier offer for following lucky two,

a) Heroes - free air ticket and accomodation for two if he brings his NAP girlfriend to this reunion dinner (Please do not bring NSA partner)
b) Hansac - I will pay for all the 3 tickets for all his 3 wives if he brings them all (must bring marriage certs for verification...:) )

One bonus offer...which is for Warhammer....if he dares to come and announce freely and personally up on the stage...a warm 'H' from Ivy. Hehehehehe...

(I will update further on the progress and some highlights of the programme...)

7 comments:

Ivy said...

Gr8buds' bonus offer shall be honoured....but I doubt our war-headed friend will rise to the challenge...or will you, WH?

Mr Tee said...

...ngee...ngee...ngeeeeee...

sharpening my razor for the skinning session.....muah..ha..ha..hah

Hardy said...

Must take pic of this event

:)

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

Greatbuds/all:

1. I don't think I inferred THREE. I believe I hinted TWO.

2. I have bought/paid for three tickets. The thing is I don't think I can attend the function, BUT MY DULY-ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES WILL, God-willing.

I am now attending a full month military course in a military camp in Ipoh, Perak.

I had sunburnt the first week, skin peeling off since Friday, now almost clear. For the last two days, we have been subjected to mental and physical torture, and I am not kidding.

I am still standing, but really, I don't know for how long.

The outcome of this is I will get my commission later this year, God-willing.

I am competing against 20-year-olds all the way to mid-40s men and women.

*in pain*.

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

CORRECTION: For the last SEVEN days, we have been subjected to mental and physical torture.

And I do not know if it will get worse or better.

mygreatbuds said...

Hansac, your presence will definitely make our hugging session a happenning. What you do, please make sure you are there to be the first to hug...don't miss this golden ops..

mygreatbuds said...

Hardy boy,...make sure you bring enough memory card so that we could take individual picture as we want to update the latest "look"...