Friday, January 18, 2008

SHS 8890 Alumni School Fund

Guys/Gals

Both Heroes and myself are very happy today especially receiving some good news from several schoolmates who had confirmed their sponsorship/donations/contribution to the above fund. May be today is 18th ! Yat Fatt ! (Hehehe !)

As Heroes relates to me with delight on one sponsor that he will give RM500.00 for both his wife and himself without much thinking, my heart also leaped up joyfully with this touching support.

Meanwhile, another sponsor also just SMS me 5 minutes ago asking : is RM300.00 enough or not. My reply to him is : Thanks a lot. Please pass the money on the Reunion Night. There is no limit but must be sincere. He immediately replied...ok and I am very sincere..

Just within an hour we have gathered another RM1,000.00 sponsorship and adding to our earlier collection of RM1,000.00...we have surpassed our initial target.

My sharing on this blog is not on whether there is a participation to the contribution or not and definitely not towards whether the amount is big or not....but what I like to share is the HEART of LOVE whereby all these contributors (our schoolmates) have poured/chipped in to contribute a little portion to our Alma Mater and hopefully our sincere contribution will help further our juniors to achieve better results that their older seniors.

Whether big or small, it is all goodwill and all are welcome...

No comments: