Tuesday, January 01, 2008

1990 Upper Six Arts 1

Thanks to my younger brother Paul, I managed to get my hands on the 1990 SHS Yearbook, so I was able to scan the photos of the Form 6 classes.

Unfortunately, the quality of the printing that year was a bit poor, so the pics I've scanned came out quite poor. Anyway, here's the one for Upper Six Arts 1:



It was interesting to find out each class was given a page to write about themselves :)


As usual, just click on the image to see the zoomed picture.

A colour version of the photo can also be found here.

1 comment:

Ivy said...

Hey Pat, thanks for putting up this post. I'd totally forgotten about the poem that came along with the class picture, but the words just felt so familiar as I read them.

The poem will be Frankie's everlasting tribute to us...he used to signed off with the words "Kee".