Monday, January 28, 2008

We need "Old Photos"

We are collecting as many photographs possible for our Chairman to do some magic shows...especially those from other classes apart from 5S2 and 5S3 as Pat and myself are from the mentioned classes respectively.

Though I have asked Joe Sia, Ivy, Thadeus, Suhardy to help out but those of you may have the extras...I hope you do not mind to extend to Pat's email.

The above photo was taken in 1988's teacher's day...I was not inside because I was the photographer...I guess...hehehe..could not remember much though (anybody know which classroom this photo was taken ?)

6 comments:

Pat said...

I drove all the way to Stephen Chung's house last Sunday to get his collection. Hope I can get as many as possible from everyone :)

mygreatbuds said...

Pat, i have send 5 to your yahoo email last night. Please check.

Anonymous said...

I have searched high and low for the photos but couldn't find any. Perhaps I left those photos at parents' house. Will try to search again.

mygreatbuds said...

Joe, if do not have, its okay...I suggest you put on your brother's uniform and retake the photo at our SHS compound...probably it helps..hehehe

Anonymous said...

I will do it together with you, mygreatbuds.

Mr Tee said...

joe and mygr8buds, i volunteer to be ur photographer when u two dressed up in school uniform! ;)