Thursday, February 28, 2008

Red Alert - Mygreatbuds Is Back With Virus Concern

Hi, a short silence is indeed a blessing in a busy month to clear a lot of works...probably due to the fact that it is the shortest month of the year, everything is expedited. Still struggling though to ensure a beautiful result before another month end tomorrow but had to voice out a real concern after experiencing this viral threat ! (grrh)

Do you realise that there are few malicious readers among us (much worst than anonymouses or tp, cww, mt, wkwl and hs all added up..hehehe) ? They have implanted viruses in their replies, encouraging us to click the linked address. Hmm, well, being innocent as usual, I got the warning (beeping) from my anti-virus programme catching the spamming viral activity. So, dear buds.....I hoped all of us do realise such evil approaches....oh dear, as I typed this blog, I am imagining that one could just copy our names and put in the reply....(Pat...boleh..kah...?)

So, any solutions to prevent such malicious activities in our beloved blog ? I have to let our IT geniuses to handle this issue.

For now...I would just need to ensure my anti-virus is up-to-date version....(sigh)

No comments: