Friday, September 14, 2007

It's Friday Again !


It's Friday again ! Looking forward for a relaxing Saturday and Sunday ? For me, I have quite a hectic schedule ahead, a management & operations meeting on Saturday (full day though), aday of recollection among with my key staff and Sunday, the usual matters with kids and have two marriage dinners to attend....huh...but none of my bestfriend's dinner, still waiting for the day to come by...
Hey, next week at this moment, I believe many of us will be eager to look "EXTRA" good (especially those huggers) for the evening as we have the Kuching Get-Together which shall start at 7.00pm sharp at Sarawak Club, Kuching !
Girls and Guys, you have a week's time to ensure that you look good next week for the moment of truth...I have some suggestions for you to consider (please consider deeply, do not regret later);
a) Go for nice grooming session @ nice hair cut or facial massage.
b) Fast/fruit detox for the next 7 days to look slimmer :)
c) Update your history knowledge, if you have forgotten your backgrounds
d) Practice your smile
e) Go extra class on "hugging"
f) Buy new clothing ?
whatelse huh ?
Anyone have better suggestion ?...Please help out !

9 comments:

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

I know Warhammer (if he has the balls) will attend any re-union with a mask.

I think WH's anonymity is because:

1. He is not actually from our batch, but rather 1 or 2 years our junior.

2. He is holding some secretive governmental position (i.e. janitor in Putrajaya).

I bet you if Patrick install a haloscan comment box or IP tracker, WH will not be here anymore. Because I can track his sorry behind if I know his IP address.

Then he will not be anonymous anymore.

:P

Anonymous said...

Hansac,
Give it a rest, will you? Don't hijack this post. Respect others as they respect you...feel me, bro?

WH

Ivy said...

Wah...Gr8buds, so many requirements one meh? Think I'm going to come just as I am, otherwise, feel so pressured.

A little suggestion, those of us who have photos of school days could bring them to the dinner, it'd be nice to reminisce over them.

I'll bring the girls' Form 1-5 photos if u guys are gung-ho to see how we girls looked like back then...

Ivy said...

Oh ya...Gr8buds & I had dinner together last nite....candle light, flowers and everything, so romantic....except we were abt 5 tables apart...damn!

mygreatbuds said...

Update : 4 days to D-day. We have 22 confirmation already.

Hope will add few more...

Ivy, need your help to convince few ladies which previously you have highlighted...

Hey WH, Audrey had confirmed her participation.

Heroes said...

Gr8buds,
so how many tables for the dinner and is it in a private room?

mygreatbuds said...

Heroes, remember I told you, 2 big tables + 1 small table (for you & your puppy)

And all are in the big room as room are all booked.

Heroes said...

Gr8buds,
Thank you so much for your thought...can i really bring my puppy for the dinner???

Ivy said...

Hiong Hie and Siew Ing will confirm whether they can make it in the next 2 days.

If anyone can persuade Ah Too to persuade his lovely wife to come along pls do so...

I will work on getting Sofiah, Bee Leng and Sharifah to the reunion ths few days.