Friday, September 28, 2007

Power Of 4

I have got this idea from our friend, Pat and would think that all of us here could share ours experiences etc in our blog. Here it goes.....

1) 4 jobs you've had in your life

-As a Banker - in 1991-1996

-As an Insurance Adjuster - in 1997 & 2006

-As an Insurance Agent - in 2005 & 2006

-As an Insurance Broker - 1997-2005 & 2007-current

2) 4 places you've lived

-Oya Road, Sibu - during my secondary school and first job in bank in 1983-1992

-Bukit Mertajam, Penang - when I was working in a bank there in 1995-1996

-SS2, Petaling Jaya - I stayed with Pat, his brothers and some other friends when i was working as insurance broker in 1998-2000

-Tabuan Jaya Baru 2, Kuching - my own house

3) 4 places you've been on vacation to

-Germany - as my sister and bro in law stayed there, so I went there in 2002 to attend their wedding whereby i also took the opportunity to visit other places like Austria and Switzerland as my bro in law drove his car.

-Sydney & Brisbane - I went there with my best friend, greatbuds and his wife in 2005 to attend his MBA convocation in Brisbane. Therefore, we took this opportunity to vist Sydney and it's really a nice city which I ever been in my life at the moment.

-Bangkok, Thailand - I went there in 2003 to attend an insurance seminar sponsor by an insurance company. It's a 4 days 3 nights tour and the actual seminar was only 2 days, so the package also included city tour. The traffic jam was terrible here.

-Bali, Indonesia - I went there in 2005 (just after my Sydney trip) with my colleague as it's a company sponsor trip. Bali is a nice place and i will go there again in the future.

4) 4 favourite food

-Belacan Beehun - a Kuching local food - beehun, sotong, slice timun, tauge and belacan flavour soup.

-Indomee Goreng - very delicious and i used to eat as supper but not every night.

-Claypot Rice - I usually eat during weekend at a stall at Centre Park, 3rd Mile, Kuching

-Tauge Mee - There are some nice stalls in Kuching like one in Hui Sing, Kenyalang Park and Capital Garden

5) 4 Astro channels you love to watch

- Supersports - mostly on football matches like EPL, La Liga etc, badminton, tennis, pools..

- ESPN - also on football matches

-StarMovie - some nice tv shows like Seinfeld, Heroes etc

-AXN - nice movies

6) 4 movies you could watch over and over

-The Lord of The Rings (all 3)

-Saving Private Ryan

-X-men (all)

-Ghostbuster

7) 4 P's you always do

-Pan Sai

-Pan Pui

-Pan Jio

-Pan Kan


So friends please do share yours with us here....

8 comments:

mygreatbuds said...

Heroes, how about 4 G-irls that you had the urge...?

Heroes said...

Gr8buds, actually i did thought of that when i wrote this post but somehow when i carefully & double counted and discovered the G-irls that i had the urge are more than the number (4) i indicated in this post....that's why i skip this lor.....Maybe u could share yr 4 G-irls that you had the urge too (or it's more than 4 too) as i am aware of some....of course thats before u got married lar....sweating ler.... mua ha ha.... :-0

mygreatbuds said...

Aiyo,...why you always like that..when talk about "G-force", you are very reserve...but again may it is only on this platform probably.

You may have more than 4, if you are talking about admiring in secret. So far, I think you would agree only 4 leh..that really struck your inner hearts. ehhehehe.

On G-forces, those days, I have to admit being in the boys' school, I am helpless on this activity in a sense that G was not the priority against other hobbies - like mahjong, squash, movies, reading (I thought we have discussed about this sometime back in the blog)...Ehemm..but then again, we cannot just ignore them, can't we, as we move into same class in Form 6 with those Gs...sitting side by side, chit-chatting and discussion. Experience gains over time...yes!

Well, on myself, I dun have 4 or more to share about (though others' are for puppies to hear only)...you know leh...:)

William said...

That's the advantage or disadvantage of study in a boy school.
It do help us to concentrate in our study up to Form 5.
I don't know how you guys cope with it in Lower and Upper Six.

Ivy said...

Eh, u wanna explain to us girls what exactly you mean when you say "girls that you have the urge"?

I just made this important discovery abt Kok Sey in Sibu...juicy juicy one, gotta buy me lunch if anyone's interested to knw more...but maybe Gr8buds alrdy knw all abt it.

Heroes said...

Gr8buds,
Not say reserve lar as u know me well right...i do agree with u that the G-Force was not our priority during our school time til Form 5 as we have others more interesting games to concentrate in. But in Form 6, it will be a bit change when the G-Force came into our B-Force field and affect our concentration. That's a good sign to everyone of us here.

William,
Don't worry as we are well trained to cope in whatsoever circumstances that could affect our concentration at that time but of course that was not apply to all of us here.

Ivy,
My dear lovely ivy, somehow u have managed to 'corek-corek' some of my long long hidden memories back in my memory bank. Yet u also been shown my "......." wow....so "pan sei" lor as that is the pure & innocent part of me those days.....i think u know better than me how to use and keep that for me lor.....hehehe....

Ah Tee & Dave,
Don't just keep quiet as i also knew some of yrs past.....heheh....

Mr Tee said...

Heroes,
Look forward! Dun just rewind. When u have 3 kids down with HFMD and only slept 2-3 hours over a weekend, house almost broken in, u will understand what I mean.

G-force to me is already thing of the past. So let them RIP. Will be nice when ponder over it a cuppa but just dun have the time right now. Dun even have time for G-spot not to mention G-force!

Despite busy like asshole I still check this blog on daily basis, so dun simply throw question and drag peoples' name in, got it buddy?

Ivy, I forgot to ask Siaw Chen handphone. U can email her.

Joseph kong sing chiong said...

Look like a rejang compatriot is real wow effect.....do we ever eat before the great fish from rejang river?shall we come out?