Friday, September 28, 2007

Anak mit putus tiga tunjuk apin ngeleda

An Iban headings "for a child who lost 3 fingers"...(I think so, may be my Iban/Dayak friend could elaborate further...)may be many of you have not read a recent shocking news on the day of Moon Cake Festival in Bintulu, for which I am so scare, angry and at the same time value more of my children...this unfortunate boy is only 6 years old (own nephew to this uncle - the monster) that was held as hostage, tortured and cut off 3 of his little fingers (and threw at the door - to the police) in a 16 hours stand off with police at his relative's house..following injuring his wife after heated argument. The boy is in critical condition..due to loss of a lot of blood and also suffer head injuries due to the poking of knife on the head by the monster.

When I imagine of the little fingers, the mercy scream by the boy...I am totally outrage on this guy's insane behaviour who was believed to be under the influence of drug.

This was only few days after I read on Nurin's kidnap (8 years old and death..how she was sexually molested with a cucumber/brinjal ..believe died due to internal injuries and bacteria infection(bacteremia)...I was already mad about such crazy incident...this is a monster, so need to be skinned alive...may be the suggestion by Islamic rule in Kelantan should prevails.

What is happenning to our society ? Is it the same like before or just because our "media like" mind/attitude is more exposed and accomodative to the news coverage ?

What sort of protection can we have ? or what prevention can we have ? One wise man said..."Prevention is better than cure". I think so..

So may be we would need to do more community awareness to bring real sanity to those being oppressed or undergone similar unfair treatment in their early childhoods. I pray for more sanity in our community and hope such incidents will not happen.

No comments: