Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Raya visiting, anyone?

With Hari Raya just round the corner, I thought it might be a convenient opportunity for us SHS8890 boys & girls to keep the "let's-stay-in-touch" atmosphere going.

Imagine, all of us going Raya visiting to an ex-schoolmate's home, cool! Ya ya...I know, I know - not so cool when the kids are going nuts in the car, the weather is just crazily hot and we're caught in the Raya jam just before the Petronas roundabout. But hey, think of the photos we would be able to capture! Hmm...mmm...ok ok, so not everyone's as estatic as me about having photos to look back at 10 years from now.

Oh, by the way, I only know ONE of our ex-schoolmate's home....Sofiah Junaidi. I'll see how you all feel about it and will "administer" the visit if there's response.

3 comments:

Hardy said...

Hey....
If any of you guys maybe in Sibu during Hari Raya, do come to my house. Email be or call me. I will be celebrating Hari Raya in Sibu this year. You can come anytime 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th or even 7th day of hari raya.

John Fam said...

Selamat Hari Raya Ardy,

Salam daripada John Fam & family di JB.

mygreatbuds said...

Oh..yes..Ivy, I am ready for this...but only after I came down from Mount Singai as I will be going for a retreat on Day 1 & 2. So, if timing is right, let go for the "caking"..

Please let me know early as no internet there at the top.