Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Heroes' Power of 4

I have been tagged by Pat to complete the 2 new additions of the 'Power of 4'. Here it goes.....


1) 4 of my favourite 80's songs


- Always On My Mind by Pet Shop Boys
- Within You'll Remain by Tokyo Square
- A Shoulder To Cry On by Tommy Page
- Against All Odds by Phil Collins

2) 4 of my favourite memories of my schooldays

- Went to one of my friend's kampung - I still remembered it's 7 of us and we called ourselves as '7 Swords'. We stayed there for one or two nights. There were a lot of so-called 'new' experiences for some of us as never live in a kampung before including me. We tried to pluck coconuts using a bamboo and it's work after few attempts. A coconut dropped off and nearly hit one of friend's head.....wow...so scary...if it's really hit my friend, then i think some of you here would never come to know and meet him in the later part of the school......

- Swim at the river bank of upper lanang - It's our usual place during our Form 1,2 & 3 since discovered by three of us so we named it Pantai Phang Chung Ling. Then after that we asked our friends including the member of '7 Swords' to join the fun there. I think now no more already.

- Weekend party at my house - It's a forthnightly event during early 80s and we invited girls from St. Es to join the atmosphere of the party and that's not forgeting our lovely Ivy.

- Group Study on mathematic subject - That's special arrangement from our mathematic teacher during Lower Six in order to help others on their mathematic. It consist about 5 to 6 persons in a group including boys and girls. There was a girl in my group and i think most of the time my concentration is not the mathematic but the girl...haha...:-)

I have shared mine and now i would like to tag mygreatbuds to share his......

1 comment:

Pat said...

Hey Heroes, thanks for doing the tag :)

MyGreatBuds, since you've been tagged its your turn next! Remember to do the whole lot and not just the additions, ok?