Saturday, October 27, 2007

Hardy's Power of 4

Oh gosh... need to share my power of 4. Okay lah let me share with you....

4 jobs I've had in my life

  • Tuition teacher for only six months and then

  • Joint Public Bank Berhad, Sibu and after that

  • Worked with Affin Bank Bhd, Kepong Branch (only 2 months hehehe). Resign and then

  • My current job is become my own boss


4 favourite foods

  • Mixed fruit cake

  • Ayam masak hitam (emmmm)

  • Rendang

  • Ice cream

4 places I've been on vacation to

So far I've never been abroad. Only cuti-cuti Malaysia
  • West Malaysia (Driving thru whole states in West Malaysia in 1 week by car)

  • Brunei

  • Sarawak (Places I've never been Belaga, Limbang, Lawas)

  • Kota Kinabalu (My next trip plan, to drive from Sibu to Sabah and try to go every towns I could)

4 favourite TV show
  • CSI (CSI, Maimi, Las Vegas, NY)

  • CHiPs

  • Chicago Hope

  • Combat

4 places that I've lived
  • Miri (when I was born)

  • Sibu (Lanang Camp from 1972 till 1991 and then move to my current home at Jalan Sentosa)

  • KL (3 months only) (In Kepong)

  • Sibu (Hehehe.....)(At my current home lah.... Jalan Sentosa)
4 movies I could watch over and over
  • Brave Heart

  • Sabrina

  • Transformer

  • Kingdom of Heaven


4 places I would rather be right now

  • On a beach where I can take a picture of beautiful ladies (Hehehe....) Hope my wife didn't read this

  • Like Ivy said, on top of Mt Kinabalu

  • In a Cruise SHip

  • Istana Negara and become a King for 1 week
4 of my Favourite 80's Song
  • Careless Wishper by WHAM/George Micheal

  • True Blue by Madonna

  • Shoulder to Cry on by Tommy Page

  • All Out of Love by Air Supply
4 favorite memories of school days
  • Playing one arm sword with friend during time break when I was in Primary School. When our headmaster "ronda-ronda" we pretend we didn't do anything. The rules are so strict that time, even sweating so much during recess is a "crime"

  • Watching "Batman" with From 6 groups

  • Hari raya visits with friends until 11 pm and we even knock one of our friends door very late at night

  • Eating at Sugar Bun with Yusry, Mohd Hasri, Suffian and few other friends where they asked me to 'belanja' them where they promise they will order foods not more than RM20. In the end, I think I need to pay nearly RM40. We laugh and until now we still make a joke about it when we saw each other.


Emmmmm..... what else need to share....

4 girlfriends I've been dated with

  • Bidayuh girl when I was in Form Six

  • Malay girl when my age was in late 20's

  • Indian girl from Perak when my age was in early 30's. How I met her?? Don't ask. How I date with her? So I went to Perak lah..... for 1 week...

  • Malay girl when my age was in middle 30's. My wife lah friend..

I've nearlly have a multi racial GFs, one missing Chinese girls. I did try to date one Chinese girl but she insisted not to date with Malay guy. Pity her....

Soooooooo..... whose next in line????? Warhammer... you are next... if you dare enough to tell the truth nothing but the truth. What do you think friend?

3 comments:

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

Sorry if I sound prejudiced or racist (I am not) but I have never dated an Indian girl.

Malay, Bidayuh, Iban, Chinese, Melanau, Kadazan, Kedayan, Kenyah, Kelabit, Kayan, Lun Bawang, white American, Puerto Rican, all pernah.

Pat said...

Jobs - wah, envy you lah, being your own boss now...

Food - you are the first person I know that like fruit cake :)

Vacation - always wanted to do the drive around West M'sia thingy, but never got around to it.

Memories - wah, you really revived my memories. Yes, I played one arm sword during primary school, too! Speaking of Yusry, do you still keep in touch with him?

Dating - eh, bonus for us leh, we didn't expect you to do this part, too.

All in all, interesting stories! Thanks for the sharing, Hardy! :)

Ivy said...

Eh Ardy, you & me kawan lah! Now I have partner to go climb Mt KK, watch C.H.I.PS and Brave Heart!

Great sharing!