Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hansac's Power of 4

Alamak. As I was in surfing through the blogs today, with my birthday suit on and sitting on a plastic chair, I was ambushed by Ivy's tag. Urgh... Thank you thank you thank (with dagger in hand, :P)

4 jobs you've had in your life
1. Dishwasher when I was in college (summer of 1994).
2. 11 years 4 month with Petronas/ABF (1995-2006).
3. Now with Shell.
4. Did small part-time work in between: part-time lecturer with UPM Bintulu for 3 semesters, adjunct lecturer with UTP, gigolo for KL/Sarawak datins and lonely housewives.

4 of your favourite foods
1. Crab sandwich.
2. Turtle eggs, , crab roes, .
3. Fresh fish roes
4. Prawn roes

4 places you've been on vacation to
1. Bangkok.
2. Bandar Seri Begawan.
3. Kota Kinabalu
4. KL
The truth is, I have never been on an extended vacation. I guess it is not really my (personal) tradition.

4 of your favourite tv shows
1. The Simpsons.
2. Futurama
3. Frasier
4. Band of Brothers movies series.

4 places you've lived
1. Sibu
2. Kuantan
3. Ames, Iowa
4. Bintulu

4 movies you could watch over and over
1. The Professional/Leon (Jean Reno, (virgin) Natalie Portman, Gary Oldman).
2. H.E.A.T.
3. Fist of Legend (Jet Li's, not Bruce Lee's)
4. Kung Fu (Stephen Chow's)

4 places you would rather be right now
1. Istanbul.
2. Marakesh.
3. Parachuting
4. Any of the Central Asian states (due to its claim as having the most beautiful women on earth).

4 of your most favourite 80's songs
1. Bonnie Tyler's Have You Ever Seen The Rain.
2. Cyndi Lauper's Time After Time.
3. Lionel Ritchie's All Night Long.
4. Sheena Easton's Telefone (Long Distance Love Affair).

4 of your favourite memories of your schooldays
1. Scouting trip to Bintulu/Niah Cave in November 1985 together with St. E's Girl Guides.
2. Getting good results for my SRP.
3. Getting beat up during Taekwondo classes (Master Lee Soon Ming once put me in front and asked everyone to kick me in the stomach. Kan Fock Seng, a heavy set fellow but with devastating kick, almost floored me), and training during fasting month, jogging to Bukit Lima and back (from SHS) during taekwondo classes.
4. Studying in the library closer to exam months (as form fivers we got our own desk). I did not study at night as I was living in Mile 6 Oya Road then even though I had my own motorbike, but I put in time in the afternoon and during weekends.

Person to tag this to... Siapa ya???
I think Mr Tee is MORE than eager to share with us his Power of 4.


Persons who have done this so far:
Hansac
Ivy
Mygreatbuds
Heroes
Pat

4 comments:

Ivy said...

Hansac, why u stopped offering your "g" services? Hai ya, I knw a few over 40s single ladies who needs some tender loving care...

And what's roes?

Pat said...

Jobs - wah, you were a very loyal employee of Petronas..

Foods - no wonder you've been living in Kuantan, Bintulu and Miri, haha..

Movies - Yeah, HEAT was one heck of a show...

Memories - wow, you're one tough guy, getting beaten up like that :)

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

Ivy: Who said I have stopped offering G service?

Pat: Not tough, weak. Especially with ladies.

Anonymous said...

4 places you would rather be right now:
Parachuting...yea, baby, yea! Interested, anyone?

WH