Sunday, October 07, 2007

2nd Edition Friendship Contact Book (update)

Hi all,
I have put the names into an Excel spreadsheet to make it easier for me to generate the book later in Word. Am also in the midst of entering the details from the old book into spreadsheet (the soft copy of the old book is lost).

Need to ask for a few favours to all those visiting this blog:-

1. Please send me your own personal details to my gmail account : plingsc@gmail.com I would like to get your Phone Nos (mobile, home, etc), Home Address, Correspondence Address, email, Family Details (spouse and kids) and career details (occupation and company).

2. Need a few volunteers to help contact those who are not reading this blog and get their personal details. I will send you the Excel sheet and will merge whatever you collected into one file. Just leave a message on this post with your email add and I will email it to you.

3. I am also sending out an email blast later today to all those who gave their email add in the 1st edition contact book, hopefully will be able to get some responses.

2 comments:

Mr Tee said...

Pat,
I have just emailed you my version of soft copy. Not as up-to-date but a good starter I suppose. Hope it helps.

mygreatbuds said...

I thought Heroes had been updating ? What has happened ?