Monday, September 24, 2007

A Wonderful Night Indeed !

On 21st evening, I was still conducting my weekly sales meeting...going through the usual drills till 6.30pm. My mood is jolly good (I guess my team members were thankful...though the sales figure is still sluggish as it is towards the last week of Sep 2007 but they didnt know that I am having a Reunion party with my fellas buddies)

Well, by 6.45pm, I was already at the club, checking the last details with Seng Yaw where I assigned him to take care of the collection...(thanks Ah Yaw)

One by one...our buddies starts to appear...a total of 25 turn up (another new record..previously was 20)...though earlier we were expecting 29...

Everyone was very happy to see each other (I hope so...lah..may be not everyone, hoh Heroes...), jokes were exchanged (especially in middle table (table 2)), updating/backups of current happenings were seems to be main focus. Heroes, Ah Tee and I were doing the hopping actions just to ensure everyone is doing fine (actually Heroes, only moves from table 3 to table 2, then stuck there till final dish for some reason...). During the interacting session, I found out and salute great commitment from Marx Emmanuel who actually drove all the way from Sibu to Kuching just to be with us...wow, that is a great sacrifice and support ! Hansac..WarHammer, juts hope you were like him !

2.5 hours seems to be like 20 minutes only...the tasty food seems to have no kick as compared to the companions of old buddies..but I let the rest to be "testified" by those attendees...

Before calling the night, of course we have our group photo as follow (actually few sets were taken, but these two group photos are the best - beside to cater Brian & Peter whom seems to be only in one of the photos ;
From L to R
Front Row : Thadeus, Ivy, Audrey, Magdalen, Kok Sey @ Heroes, Paul @ Ah Tee, Mark Emmanuel
Second Row : Tiong Kiong, Audrey’s hubby, Sii How Hui, Cheah Wei Chuan, Anthony Lai
Third Row : Ka Hong, Martin Wong, Margaret Phang, Wong Chun Ai, Lau Tee Too
Back Row : John Wong, Abigail (John’s daughter), Caroline (John’s wife), Bartholomew, Peter Jim, Puong Ing, Yii Chiong, Stephen Yii

Brian Sim - ahhr...he is just beside Ah Too & Puong Ing.

Meanwhile, Anthony Ting & Seng Yaw left early...so i put in thumbnails photos to update all on how they look like at the present moment...


In fact, after the official dinner is off, as some of us still do not want to let go...we have proceeded with the "wild-wild" things...bar hopping...photos were also taken for remembrance...(muahahaha..ha.. influenced by evil laughter !). Should have pulled the girls along...(save cost...:) )

Instead calling the one night stand off, few of us embraced the morning call...till 3 a.m not after drying up glasses, jugs, bottles (next round..by drums)...ooh..la..la..(satisfaction smile)

Now...let the "war" start ...

@ oops..the words starts !


12 comments:

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

Thadeus no longer look like Thadeus!!!

Can see that almost everyone is losing hair.

Adoi Sibu reunion have to wear wig/cap like this.

Ivy said...

What a colourful picture! Gr8buds, pls e-mail the pics to me ya...ya lah, I can't enlarge the pics to see better either.

I really don't remember what was served, but only the laughs! And as Mag & Audrey wld agree with me, when did Kok Sey become so cheeky?! Last time in school diam-diam one leh...but now..casanova!!!

Luckily didn't kena tipu oleh Ah Tee when he asked me to stay on for a drink....you guys went to memabukkan diri!!! 3am!!??!! Ai yo, my wrinkles tambah 3 lagi if follow you all.

Mr Tee said...

Hansac,
It's not losing hair but fashion for those guys who are in their 30's. Buldging tummy is sign of prosperity.

As for ladies in their 30's, round and meaty bum is sign of happiness and life in content.

gr8buds,
I reckon there are a lot more photos taken than just these few. What about those duet? Or they are only available for private viewing? The beauty queen would be longing to have them published here, right Ivy? Whee wee!

Ivy said...

Nope nope nope, no other photos taken tht night to be published on the post, ok Gr8buds! Can view together with me over private lunch...

Pat said...

Share lah, we are dying to see more lah...

Eh, no fair to all of us not in Kuching, leh. Give us the photos!! :)

Mr Tee said...

What tipu tipu, Ivy? As I recall, all these years I never tipu u lah. Just jokes unless u call some jokes as TIPU?

U drink liquor faster than I drink milo so how can I tipu u?

If u r willing to have ur phots taken just share mah, why hide hide and lunch lunch? Pat, I agree with u!

Share-lah! Heroes, r u still cuddling with THE photo?

mygreatbuds said...

Ah Tee, the rest of the photos have to wait for the board's approval...

John Fam said...

Weldone guys !
I felt the atmosphere that night.

mygreatbuds said...

Ivy, I like to drink with you one of these days...hey..when are we going for lunch ?

Mr Tee said...

Watch out gr8buds! This lady is a real knock out when coming to drinking. You might have to do a striptease when high!!! Whee wee!

mygreatbuds said...

Ah Tee, you mean strip myself or others...so far I have quite good at it. eieihehe..

Ivy said...

I've been in Sibu since last Fri. Will be back in Kch by Tues...the drink is a must Gr8buds...ice-lemon tea, no problem!

We had a truly girls n fun get-together last night, have so much to tell you guys, so fix an evening for minum ok. Will post pics fm last night as soon as Ing Hee e-mails to me.