Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Viruses and Comments


Dear friends, as some of you may have noticed there has been some strange comments on the blog recently. These comments are actually spam or viruses and should not be clicked under any circumstances.

Unfortunately, there is no way to prevent these comments, unless we set the blog to accept only comments from registered users. Most of the contributors agreed a long time ago that we should continue to keep the comments function as open as possible.

So, what can we do then? Well, I can delete these comments manually whenever they pop up, while anyone who sees these comments should avoid clicking on the links shown on these comments.

6 comments:

Heroes said...

I was clicking on the very first comment which states "click here" but I see nothing, so I just ignored....I didn't know it's virus...hahahah....

After that there were a lot of funny emails from unknown sender came into my company email address, then i realized that my computer was infected by virus but can't figure out where's the source?? Until MGB told me it's from our SHS8890 blog.... :-O

I have to scan my computer to delete all the virus.... :-(

Now ok already...

Pat, can anyone of us as contributors delete this comments which contain virus?? If not, then you have to become the cleaner lor....

Pat said...

Hi Heroes, Mygreatbuds, I have added both of you to the blog Admin list, you can now also delete those virus comments.

Anonymous said...

Please delete the messages with virus sonnest possible. This blog that aims to unite all the lost friends has become a nuisance expecially to those who are IT illiterate.

Mr Tee said...

ah....cleaner pls! Bro Joe already bising and fed up here!

Anonymous said...

Mr tee, you just got 1 vote for your remark.

Mr Tee said...

BTW, joe and joseph, are u the same person?

Register as a blogger lah, bro!

That's the trend nowadays. Netizens mah.

That's how Jeff Ooi won people heart.