Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Baby Boom plus Choices To Pick

Our friend, John Wong @ Hamilton, NZ sends his warmest regards to all. I am pleased to hear from him after a while since early this year and he will be back soon.

Just to keep you all updated, I am happy to hear that he is looking forward to his 2nd baby...and just this morning, I hv learnt that another friend, Anthony is waiting for his 3rd one very soon..

So far, the max is still 3 babies/child as far I know among our friends (but learnt that Audrey has 5 ???)...always felt good to hear all are productive as to support Tun Dr. M's 70 million mission...let's see who is going for the 4th one soon.

Mr. Tee, you are on par 3.
Ah Yaw also at par 3
Pat, you are right track but better catch up..
Eric, you are still not eligible yet..

Again with John Wong in his email, I am motivated by his words as follow;

" When we wake up in the morning, we have two simple choices,
a) Go back to sleep and dream, or
b) wake up and chase those dreams,

Choice is yours…."

Yes, indeed, we have the choice...even no choice is a choice..

It is ours to decide...

2 comments:

Heroes said...

yeah john is coming back in september as i received his email too.

Mr Tee said...

John emailed me as well and I have shared my view. Hopefully he will make a wise decision on his purpose of coming back in Sept.

myGr8bud, i think i have contributed enuf but towards 70mill, let the Dept of Stats-Msia do the talking:
Updated on 13 July 2007
Population 2005 2006 2007
Population 26.13 26.64 27.17
(In Million )
So how to reach 70mill by 2020 with above growth rate? Unless, we all are allowed to have multiple wives and govt provides handsome incentive to raise our kids or else 70mill is just the old man dream!

I think Wong Kieng Tai has reached 4.

Mon-Sat, I wake up chasing my kids dream ie going to school early. Sun I chase my honey dream ie going to church early. Bro, u tell me which day i can chase my own dream since I got married and have kids? I think after I retired.....well said, Choice is ours!