Monday, July 30, 2007

Blog Upgrade

At Hansac's behest, I have upgraded our SHS blog to the latest template :) With the upgrade, it is now easier to add new features to the blog.

For a start, I have added a shoutbox for everyone to post short messages to each other, and also a list of recent comments for everyone to keep track of all the comments flying around.

Coming soon are mp3 players with 80's songs, site counters and most recent visitors list.

About the reunion name list, sorry I have not got around to doing it yet, rest assured it will be ready soon :)

Until then, happy blogging!

3 comments:

Heroes said...

hey pat,
if u were in front me, i will give a big hug.....well done and this blog will become lively and keep everyone of us so excited that could probally lose our job..hahahaha....:-)

pat, do the mp3 players with 80's songs ASAP....me and gr8buds were talking about it last weekend when we attended a dinner. So dun let us waited for 2 long ok....

Hardy said...

Heroes
You were right. Now I'm addicted to this blog. Can't sleep without reading this blog.
If I meet some of our friends, I will let them know about this blog.

Pat
Please hurry up with your 80's song.

Mr Tee said...

Losing job bcos of this blog is not too scary afterall you can always find a new one (diff environment and salary package of course lah!). But last night, my honey warned if she caught me having 'supper' aka checking blog b4 going to bed she will make sure I sleep somewhere else. So ladies and gentlemen, watch out for being addicted.

Last I heard, the authority is gonna set up a blog addict section at our popular 7 1/2th Mile centre - if u know what i mean. hmmm.....let me see who is doing the next post....check check check!