Thursday, August 09, 2007

Firmness for Life

Rather looking at the bums of people which I think it has made me no appetite this afternoon to have sumptuous lunch, I decided to put up this blog to hopefully able to find my appetite and focus back (also to cheer up Ivy a bit on better posture of men's body).

Well, always looking forward to have such a body outlook during teens time...but no matter how focus I am, could not even have 5% of such curves (thanks to "Kampua challenge held every Friday/Saturday evening back then")...I met one of our juniors over the last weekend in KL Midvalley, he has at least 30% of such outlook...still slim and firm with 6 packs at the age of 35. He shared the secret with me that he is doing 300 reps daily beside other gym routines...
Re-ignited with full desire, hopefully, could have the 20% looks in 6 months time...just well enough before our reunion in Feb 2008 ! (For a start, at least this afternoon save 300 calories, thanks to Ah Tee's canning blog) :)
On a factual note, we must even be more concern of healthy living...to ensure fitness is real in our life.
Gosh...I have been active to sport when young but now..as to illustrate further...I've noticed the declining of sporting activities in my life;
Age Frequency
15-24 Playing Squash on almost daily
25-30 2-3 times weekly
30-33 once a week
after 33 till now half yearly, subject to availability of partner
Must start to be "young" again,...Ah Tee...must play more often...lah. Heroes, hope you could join us back ! If not our "potto-chai" are getting larger...hehehe..




11 comments:

Mr Tee said...

Set a target, gr8buds! I wanna join. ;)

Ivy said...

I call u gentalman no wrong one...u reaaaal....ly cheer me up with this posting!!

This reminds me of a macho U6 guy whom some of the girls in L6 (incl me) always tripped over whenever he took off his shirt....slurp...(swallow). No names, heh heh heh..

Thanks for connecting my dendrites Stephen!

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

Get a younger lover. Guarantee to lower your mental age one.

Mr Tee said...

level
|*
|.*.........^
|..*......^...^
|...*....^......^
|.....*.^..........^
|.....^.*************^**
|----------------------^---age line

* Sports
^ Married people activities

gr8buds,
Sports declined after we tied the knot. Later on, we get indugled in married people activites which give the guy false pregnant (bulging tummy lah).

Hardy said...

Ivy....
Am I the one in the list???? Hahahaha

Guys,
I agree with you guys. Even our pace r getting slower. Knee start to shake.
I think when I meet our lovely Ivy for sure I will try to hide my spare tyre and try to maintain the figure as in the picture for at least 10 - 20 seconds.
Sometimes I wonder where are all my energy have gone.
As you all know especially married guys, all our the energy are transferred to our "......."
During our school days, we no need to worry about work and only think about study & when time to play we just play. "Don't worry be happy".
Now??? We can be happy but we have another resposibilities. Family, work, money!!!!! Play???? where to put????

Ivy said...

I can't rmbr seeing you without your shirt Ardy, so can't be you! Nope nope, he was one year our senior...

The saying goes that biologically, our body will age. But if you keep saying you're old (which is mental), then you will speed up the biological aging process....pls don't mention the word "old" when you're around me, much appreciated!!

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

My dearest, fairest, oh ever so dearest Ivy.
What will I say to thee when we meet?
That thou has aged not a bit?
That the years has been kind to thee?

Trust me Ivy, I wil say what I must.
That standing in front of me is a lass
So fair and lovely
So young and pretty
So, so, so Ivy!

Hardy said...

Ivy,
Can't hardly recognise you lah when I see the pic. Different lah

Heroes said...

gr8buds,
Honestly specking u have the potential to achieve such a fit body look as yr body built size had the advantages.....just at this moment, it 'grow' not to yr expectation and desire. :))

Still remember your teens time challenge on yr weight that u target to reach within a period of time frame??? Do u achieve?

As u ever told me that u did achieve that during your uni days but unfortnately i cant se it with my own eyes.....hahha..

Now again, do u want to set a target for u to achieve this? How long to achieve it?

As u knew better than me that our current work sometime dont allow us to do so....entertainment....great seafood, beer, etc.....all sort of temptation that could possibly increase our tummy.....hahahha

sport activities.....for me now only once a week playing badminton....that's not enough at all...on squash...well..i dont mind to rejoin back...do inform me the day and time...

mr tee,
what u want to join??? the tummy race? hahaha....i think both us are about the same and at par....what's u time frame to achieve that???

Hardy/Hansac,
Want to join in? hehehe.....set a time frame and the target u want to achieve.....

Others,
also can join in......

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

Heroes:

Actually I have been starting to go to gym for the past two weeks. Really need to reduce my 34-inch waist to at least 32 inches, then also need to reduce my weight to at least 63 kg, from 70 kg.

Target date to achieve this around February 2008, maybe just before our 20th reunion!

Mr Tee said...

Heroes, of course reduce the waist line lah! Otherwise later on, can't find my little bro. But need to pump up the hairy chest too after seeing what gr8buds posted! hehe.