Monday, August 06, 2007

Incomplete Listing of SHS 88-90 Friends

Dear all,

Apologies for the incomplete listing of the SHS 88-90 Friends, I copied the list straight from the 2002 Friendship Contact Book and did not cross check them with the listing of names on the SHS Yearbooks.

Let me spend the next few days doing the cross checking and we should have a more complete listing.

By the way, I desperately need someone to loan me a copy of the 1990 SHS Yearbook, without it I can't cross check the Form 6 ladies names.

In the meantime, your patience is very much appreciated :)

Update : I've completed the cross checking against the 1988 Yearbook and updated the list. As for the Form 6 list, without the 1990 Yearbook I can't do much except rely on everyone's memories to fill in the gaps. Mr Tee, I will update the (f) indicator tomorrow, its way past bed time for me liao.

2 comments:

mygreatbuds said...

I do n ot have it with me but still place it in my personal drawers back in my parent's house.

Will get my brother to bring it out when he goes back in two weeks time. By then, I can scan and email to you.

Be patient, unless others could make it faster to you.

Anonymous said...

For those who actually remembered Griffin Ak. Nyambong (no relation to Frediel), he had also passed away a few years ago. Heard that he was a amateur boxer who had represented sibu. Not sure if his premature death has got anything to do with that.