Monday, November 05, 2007

Chivas Supper Gathering

Kuching's friends....anyone interested on the above on this coming Thursday 8/11/2007.
I know Ivy is free on this night (her off-night) and I personnally owe this one to her as I have promised her earlier on few occassions (it nearly fulfilled last Weds/Thursday if not because of my flu/fever or the heavy rain)...(hey...sorry Ardy..my sincere apology)

...in fact it has been nearly 2 months since our last face-face meet up back in Sarawak Club. I am sure we have a lot more to catch and share together especially we have only about 3 months for our Sibu Reunion 2008 where I would like to update and distribute some works/duties on behalf of Pat (if Pat's willing...:))

Further,...we can discuss on the following others topics;
a) Dim sum trip to Macau ?
b) Forming Brave Heart club ?
c) Watching LCD at Jalan Mendu ?
d) Going for a good movie together ?
e) Barbecue gathering at Ah Tee's new house ?

...wow...whatelse ?


So,...who is in ? and don't be shy-shy....

11 comments:

Ivy said...

I'm all for (c) & (e)!! Gr8buds, is the name made up by you or there really is such an event??

Mr Tee said...

Just to clarify,
Ah Tee is Heroes ever popular nick name.

Mine is Mr Tee.

mygreatbuds said...

Ivy, so are you confirm on this Thursday ? By attending you will experience sacred haven...(hey, I am not sick anymore or hallucinating...few days ago yes...due to antibiotics)

Mr. Tee, don't be shy when you spent Ms for your new house...I am embarassed for not stepping once in your house...so when is the barbecue night ? This Christmas ??? So, you are joining on Thursday ?

Heroes said...

okey no problem for me.

Ivy said...

Whose new house doesn't matter lah, as long as got BBQ! I can't even rmbr when was the last time I went to one. Hansac must join this one!

"Sacred haven"....kin-teo lah. Ya ya, am ok but you didn't mention where leh?

mygreatbuds said...

okeh..lah, we shall meet at Coffee Bean, Sarawak Plaza at 7.00pm.

Ivy said...

Mr Tee, u haven't confirmed coming on Thurs? And Mag?

Mr Tee said...

Ivy,
There has been quite some night outings recently and passport has been fully chopped thus need extension which has yet approved. May just turn up in prompt to!

NB: BTW, when it comes to alcohol, u know i tend to 'ko ko ke' out having known my......

me said...

Mr.Tee

Would advise to renew your passport.

Ivy said...

Mr Tee is working on getting his immigration officer to give him an ad-hoc visa for special ocassions...

Who's Me?

mygreatbuds said...

cowboy indian..he does em all...he know best and he know it alone...so be it..