Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ardy In Kuching with Ivy & Geng

At 8.00 a.m sharp this morning (yesterday), I received a reminder from Ivy on tonight's (last night) date with Ardy at Kubah Ria, Matang. However, I was unable to turn up for the meet up much I would like to as tonight is also the final night for my carolling practice (as missing out the last 2 practices).
At 5.30pm...it was raining dog & cat in Kuching City again as I recalled the last proposed meeting in Kuching with Ardy also accompanied with dog & cat raining style. Thank God this time, it stopped at around 6.30pm but I am not available for the meet up.
But then again, God's merciful and loving,...as He knows that I wish to be with my old mates...though, I had a two hours singing practice...these old mates are still at Kubah Ria chit-chatting all night and still there when I called up them at about 10.15pm (I believe the Almighty had kept them entertained with their updates on each others).
So, I proposed to meet up at 2nd place, The RAIN...almost immediately they have agreed including Ivy !
Here it is...the one of the photos taken by Ted (the other two...need time to upload, but I am tired as my watch is showing 12.47am..so forgive me for just putting up this one).
In all, 5 of them were at Kubah Ria...Ted, Raymond, Ardy, Heroes and Ivy.

At RAIN, though only a short hour, I believe we have a great time..talking on how great the reunion 2008 is going to be...Believe it or not..there is a proposal to dress in school uniform to the reunion and there is a grand prize for best dress/shirt ...Hehehe...oh yes...there is also a proposed visitation to our Alma Mater on 8th February..wearing school uniform ?? :)

Further, a event for bachelor classmates to rekindle possible love flame.. or those wanted to reignite the old flame...

The rest, I leave to Ivy, Heroes, Ted, Raymond and Ardy to elaborate....

(BTW, this Saturday, there will be another meet up as Thomas Romeo and Chuan Yew shall be in the city. Those interested, please call Heroes or Ivy.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah! Raymond I got you...Long time not see, still remember me. The one who sit next to in 5A1...

Ivy said...

Gr8buds, thank you lah...who can we count on but you to do a quick post on the most recent happening(my Christmas Greeting post still belum lagi...pai-seh).

Sat??? How can call me when I have no-head-no-tail abt Sat?! I banyak minta leave from my house inspector recently, sure kena penalty later.

Ah Beng, I reminded Raymond of you last nite. Raymond said that the last time he visited the blog was abt 2mths ago (for Raymond - *tumbuk*tikam*spank*sepak*). You gotta help us ensure that he gets to the reunion.

mygreatbuds said...

Haia...typing the blog at wee hours in the morning is tough and that is why led to the error putting Ivy's name in.

Heroes said...

Gr8buds, this sat who else will come?