Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ideas for 20th School Reunion

Greatbuds and gang in Kuching discussion on the above got me thinking, why not?

Why don't we go in our school uniforms? I was a prefect for a few short weeks in Form 6 and I still can fit into my prefect white trousers. I still have the prefect neck tie. Also the prefect badge (I think).

It'd be nice to see some ladies in skirts ha ha.

Anymore ideas to make the reunion a little bit lively?

How about quiz on "how well you know your alma mater"?

Or votes like "least changed person"? "Most changed person"? Physically, behaviorally and morally? Ha ha.

How about inviting our ex-teachers who still live in Sibu? It has been 20 years, I bet some of them has since retired and would welcome a social outing with their beloved ex-students who have not given them any trouble in school.

Me suggest only... Me cannot be committee member. Armchair critic only ha ha.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Hansac, thanks for the ideas, keep them coming :)

Ivy, MyGreatBuds and me were discussing a quiz recently, so that might be in the pipeline, hehe..

About the uniform, I think the only piece of school clothing I have left is my prefect's jacket, but I doubt I can still fit into it, hahaha :)

mygreatbuds said...

Pat, must give a theme ?

Hansac...good idea..special gift for those least change and those most change as compared in the school.