Wednesday, December 05, 2007

G8Buds Mid-Week Get-Together

Early this morning...I reminded my lovely friend not to forget the date tonight via SMS. She replied that she remembers and had all gear up (permed eye lashes, pluck her hair legs..not forgetting the armpit). We are all very eager for the evening as it was quite a while since our last meet up at Coffee Beans.

A great evening indeed for 6 of us. We chat all type of topics and it is a good midweek break for me at least....releasing tensions and breathing fresh air plus a lot of laughing (good for health). (Mr. Tee, you missed this one..leh ! Don't keep using Shimono..)

Actually, we came out to meet Ing Hee who is holidaying in Kuching. For me, I have not seen her for a long long time...at least 10 years. She looks fit as usual but definitely now more lady like :)

We have also passed 10 reunion tickets to her to sell to our ladies friends in Sibu. This time..as we are on the way back, I told Heroes that it will be a much balanced event compared to yesteryears. Wulalala !
Hey, Ah Jing is the first person to confirm and paid cash for 2. Well done, friend, a real COO's material. So, who is next ? (Committee members not counted, ok ?) Hansac ? Warhammer ?
Judging from the feedbacks, we are raising our target...at least 80 ! (husbands/wives) if plus kids...I think 150 ! (As Hansac is bringing his wives/kids, I will bring my girlfriends...soo lan bo soo bin...jangan kalah, mesti ada gaya, mutu dan keunggulan !)
For those have not decided to join...my advice to you is
YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET IN YOUR LIFE...DON'T WAIT.. WE NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT YEAR...(we must remember Frankie in this Reunion !)
BE THERE ON THE 8TH FEBRUARY, rain or shine..no monies...just borrow from big ears around..
Those decided to join, please shout in the shout box or put your names in this blog...

10 comments:

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

G8buds.

Please prepare RM70 for reimbursement when I and my entourage arrive for the reunion...

Just joking laaa.

Heroes said...

Wow, you are fast and furious.. not even 1/2 hour since you reached home last night.

BTW its a great night even though raining...LOL

Ivy said...

Gr8buds, terror lah you, I wake up this morning with last nite's kacang & ikan bilis still in my stomach and the pic is on the blog alrdy!

Yeah..we did have a good time yesterday evening, with topics from Sii Jing's excellent hokkien, to how you guys compete on who can "spurt" the farthest on the school pond, to body builders with hairless armpits...hah hah hah!

William said...

Ivy. is the guy in blue shirt sitting next to you, your hubby? Please tell us about him like his name, where is he from etc.

Heroes said...

William, are you sure that you can't recognise our friend in blue shirt??

BTW normally we could judge the more closer a guy and a lady sit together, they are a couple....LOL

From the picture, you could notice everyone is 'laughing' as the moment the photographer took the photo, someone shouted out "come closer till you could see armpits"....

William said...

Is he SJ? I shpuld have enlarged it.

Ivy said...

Aduh...William, SJ will pengsan when he reads your question.

I don't have a habit of bringing my husband to outings/gatherings with old classmates. Mr Tee, Gr8buds, SJ or even Heroes can give you some brief info of my husband on my behalf.

Heroes, William can see very clearly it's you lah...

Mr Tee said...

Will, allow me to correct them.....i think William is referring to the photo as per Ivy's name tag. It just happened that SJ and Ah Meng wore BLUE shirt!

Ya, i missed this gathering. Sorry, can't help it. Down with headache!

Anonymous said...

William, how can you can't recognise me? You better join the reunion next year. Please pay $70 immediately for the ticket. Hi...

William said...

You look younger and more handsome and that's why..