Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Yesteryears

Can some of you guys remember this. Can you recognize each one of them. I found this inside my old photo album. When I saw this, goshhhh...... how much different we that time compare to primary students nowadays.
Thier names?????? I only can remember a few like Leonardo, Helmi, Lai Mujiburahman, Hartidi, Frediel, Chua Eng Chiang, Thomas Hew, Jimmy Ting, Sufian, Ariffin, David Hii, Eleu, Bartholomew, Adrian Wong, Mark, Barnabas Tiong, Zachary Ong, Frankie, Gerald Lim, Peter Jim, Saing, Simon Ting, Daniel Kong, Mohd Yusry, Anthony Ting, Mulyadi, Joseph Sia, Louis Wong. Pat, is that you in the photo?
Those are the time when we like to play one arm sword, not allowed to sweat, like to eat Mohd Yusry's nasi lemak, wear short pants, seniors among the juniors but never bullied the junior, canning infront of the students is allowed and Brother Albinus is the sensitive name to be heard.
Please correct me if I'm wrong guys.
Later I will post my class photo Form 1 and 2.

3 comments:

Louis said...

hardy, you are champion. i got a few names to add sound like (spelling may be wrong) Leong King Ing, Lim Choon Hong, Ernest, Lee Chen Ming, Collin Phang, Gavin, Lau Yat Lai.

Also, my favorite hiding place was in the store room where there are a lot of library books. excuses to teacher is always helping the school to organize the books.

favorite canteen food was the simple "chow kui tiau" with "jui-chai" packed in the plastics bag. it was 30sen i think.

Mr Tee said...

holy cow! Ardy, u're tha man! Thanks heaps!

It is nostalgic! I looked cute eh?

Ping said...

And Desmond Chung, Kong Check Beng and me, last one third row on the right.