Saturday, December 29, 2007

A Million Ringgit Evening Together

Tonight indeed a joyous night as 26 of us (18 adults + 8 children) had gathered together to share the joy and happiness at my house for solid 3 hours starting at 6.00pm. We had potluck and this is a very first time I had this type of food arrangement at my home as usually I would leave it to the caterer. Due to inexperience, I am actually anxious to know whether the food is enough or not..but thank God we have more than enough.

My house is usually quiet except at times with laughing or crying sound of my Rachel & Moses....but tonight it is filled with array of great sound of joy and happiness all around. We had a sumptuous dinner that lasted about 2 hours. I observed everyone was busy serving themselves with food and at the same time catching-up with each other on the latest news upfront. Then, we quickly cleaned up and Ivy was the head girl for dishes cleaning (TQVM lovely dear & sisters) assisted by all the ladies. At least now…my wife knows that I have befriended with good people so that next time, it shall definitely be easier to get Visa approved or renewed by just mentioning some of the good new names. Hehehe !



Ivy lead a game for the Children…”Musical Piggy passing”. The children enjoy the game very much. All are winners and were given special gifts prepared by Ivy.


This was followed by gift exchange among children…guess what,…it was conducted by Heroes as the “Santa”.

We concluded our lovely gathering with a group photo (taken by my wife). I hope this tune-up gathering will serve as the momentum for the grand Reunion 2008 in Sibu on 8th February 2008.

Oops…nearly forgotten an experience on the video conferencing over YM with our
Chairman, Ah Pat…though the line is not very good but it was a good start.

2 comments:

Heroes said...

Yeah, last night was indeed a great evening and dinner together with our classmates and their family.

Ivy said...

A very BIG THANK YOU to Stephen & family for letting all of us "kacau" at their home the whole evening. I hope I passed the Indon maid test with the dishes!